In the 1930s Harry Powers used several aliases to correspond with lonely women he promised to marry. In 1931 five bodies were discovered on his Quiet Dell, West Virginia farm that was dubbed The Murder Farm.
FOLLOW AND LISTEN: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS Feed
- Harry F. Powers. Murderpedia. Accessed January 4, 2023. https://murderpedia.org/male.P/p/powers-harry.htm
- Hanging the Bluebeard of Quiet Dell. Appalachian History. Accessed January 7, 2023.
- Harry Powers. Criminal Genealogy. Accessed January 30, 2023.
- The Bluebeard of Quiet Dell, Clarksburg Serial Killer. West Virginia Gazette. Accessed January 7, 2023
- Harry Powers’ Murder Farm. Morbid Tourism. Accessed February 1, 2023.
Lost by Kevin MacLeod, Licensed under a Creative Commons License; Theme Song “Dark & Troubled” by Pantherburn. Special thanks to Phillip St Ours for permission for use